Views expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the BtD network as a whole.
- 4/29 What’s Wrong with “What Could Be Wrong with ‘Church Planting'”?
- 4/21 Indigenous Implications for The Future Wellbeing of Missions
- 2/7 No Shortcut to Success – Critique
- 5/25 DBS – Real Discipleship or Foundational Problems
- 4/16 What have we learned in the past year, during the COVID-19 pandemic, that can be useful as we step into the future? This article presents some excellent insights – relevant for the church in all places, and especially useful for movements among the unreached: Movemental Ecclesiology: Recalibrating Church for the Next Frontier
- 3/31 No Fear of the Bible in the Hands of the Uneducated
- 3/4 Introducing Motus Dei: Motus Dei is an informal, trust-based network which shares and discusses strategic research on global movements to Christ. The network was launched in late 2020 with a virtual Movements Research Symposium. They have a multi-author book slated for publication a few months from now. That network now has its own website: http://motusdei.network. Feel free to check it out. We trust that the research of the Motus Dei network will contribute to useful discussion and learning along lines somewhat relevant to our interactions in Bridging the Divide.
For 2014-2020 blog entries, see Blog Archives